Online Consent Form
Please read and sign the consent form below before visiting “The One” Foot Clinic in Stoney Creek.
Please bear with us as we follow COVID-19 health and safety protocol prior to your highly anticipated upcoming visit. Please, thoughtfully consider the content below and electronically sign your understanding and consent, by filling out the form below prior to your appointment.
COVID-19 PATIENT GUIDANCE
1. In addition to the conventional considerations, special caution applies to those with underlying health conditions that may compromise their immunity such as active cancer treatment, uncontrolled diabetes or compromised lung, heart, liver, or kidney function. Being 65 is also considered a risk factor in this circumstance.
2. We are delighted to greet and treat you at “The One” Foot Clinic! Please consider that although the COVID-19 curve is flattening, the virus is still active in our community, hence we all, unfortunately, are at risk.
3. Be assured that “The One” Foot Clinic has taken every precaution for the health and safety of you, community and our staff. Be assured, “The One” Foot Clinic & Orthotic Centre team will be in full PPE and following Health and Safety Protocol.
4. Patient scheduling is buffered with time to disinfect rooms, spaces, equipment and physically distance interactions.
5. You will be asked to wait in your vehicle until you are notified via text/phone when you may be safely escorted to your treatment room.
6. It is recommended to leave additional coats and belongings in your vehicle.
7. During this cautionary time, only essential guests are allowed to escort you.
8. If possible, please, bring your own mask as per your comfort level.
9. Please know that your temperature will be taken and recorded upon arrival at our clinic. A contactless thermometer will be used.
10. The waiting room, communal magazines and educational paper material are no longer available.
11. It is recommended to use the washroom facilities before leaving your home to minimize the possibility of spreading the virus.